每日一句
You’d better look before you leap.
你最好三思而后行。
—————————————————————————————————
一个常用的英语习语,字面意思是,跳之前先看看,基本就是汉语中“三思而行”的意思。
每天一诗
I AM THE WIND 我是风
I AM THE WIND
我是风
I am the wind that wavers,
我是那舞动的风
You are the certain land;
而你是那安静的土地
I am the shadow that passes
Over the sand.
我是那跨越你土地的影子
I am the leaf that quivers,
我是那震澶的叶子
You–the unshaken tree;
而你是那宁静的树
You are the stars that are steadfast,
你是那坚定的群星
I am the sea.
而我是那大海
You are the light eternal,
你是那永恒的光辉
Like a torch I shall die…
而我要象火炬熄灭
You are the surge of deep music,
I–but a cry!
你是那深沉乐音的波涛
可我,只会哭泣